This is what you may expect if we implement our technology for you
You are free to request your API key and integrate our technologies into your product based on the provided documentation. However, we strongly advise any organisation to involve the 360AI team in the implementation process in order to overcome key issues involving AI initiatives. Such as:
Intra-organizational issues delay innovation projects
Innovative initiatives require involvement of various stakeholders
Lack of understanding where and how to start with AI
STEP -1- Introductory Presentation
Presentation of AI vision for education in general, and 360AI capabilities in particular to all relevant stakeholders with the following objectives in mind:
- Provide understanding of artificial intelligence technologies
- Create awareness of AI applicability for the educational domain
- Involvement of key stakeholders for your AI initiative
- Identification of your key business domains where AI would add value
- First step in your AI innovation project
This is a non-binding introductory session aimed at gaining AI understanding across your organisation.
STEP -2- Concept Workshop
Interactive session aimed at identifying and defining key business cases for applying AI in your organisation. The outcomes of the customized workshop are:
Definition of a clear concept including a business case and the underlying AI technology
Ownership of the AI initiative due to involvement of all relevant stakeholders
Defined prototype based on your strategic priorities
Prototype development timeline and roadmap
STEP -3- Prototyping Sprint
First technical implementation of the proposed concept. This is either done by your technical team with support from 360AI. Alternatively, you can hire one or more of our development teams.
A functional prototype that aligns to your strategic priorities
The prototype will showcase artificial intelligence application in an educational product
Roadmap document with detailed cost estimation and planning for further development and rollout.
Ability to test product hypothesis with low investment
STEP -4- Product Development
From prototype to rollout - technical development conducted by your technical team with support from 360AI staff. Alternatively, one or more of our development teams will bring the prototype to productions stage.
360AI develops software using the proven Scrum methodology. A key principle of Scrum is its recognition that during the development processes, customers will have new insights about what they want and need and should therefore be able to adjust the project direction. The process encompases the following elements:
Agile software development approach
Quick delivery of functioning product every 2 weeks
Response to changes in requirements, technologies and market conditions
- 360AI is a provider of artificial intelligence technologies for educational context. 360AI offers a standard REST endpoint, protected by a client key and secret.
- Data transfer is offered in the widely used JSON format.
- For developers, it is easy to integrate the 360AI APIs.
- If you are running short on internal development resources, you can engage our technical consultants and/or development teams!